Thank you for your interest in partnering with Levé. We intentionally keep our selection criteria fairly open, but here are some general qualities we look for in a nonprofit partner.
- Located in and serving in the Portland Metro area.
- 501(c)3 status.
- Ability for Levé to make a significant impact through our financial contribution, possibly enabling the implementation of a new program or initiative.
- Offers volunteer opportunities for our board members.
- Can provide a primary point of contact.
- Desires to connect with younger donors.
- Employs sustainable practices.
Please note that each year we try to select a nonprofit partner that serves a different type of need in our community. We have recently supported Incight and New Avenues for Youth, for example, thus we will likely look for applicants working in impact areas other than disability and at-risk or homeless youth. We do this because we want to consistently educate our networks and event-goers about the many needs of our community. Our hope is that, by doing so, one organization will resonate with what each of our peers already values and activate them to become lifelong supporters.
Selection Process & Timeline
We typically post our partner application form online by January 1st. All submissions must be made via our website by January 31st. The application review process will take place during February. We will invite four finalists to present to our board, and announce a final decision before the end of March. Thank you for your patience!